martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008

living in a closet!

Anita definitley had diferent effects living in the closet but one of them that I think affected her the most is that she felt really lonely because she couldn´t go outside and play with all her friends or have a normal life like a teenage girl. Another effect that she had is that she became more nervous. With every little sound that they heard they would be very nervous and scared because they thounght it could be the SIM.

If I was in Anitas position living in a closet for a very long time I would be very nervous and lonely. First I would be nervous like Anita with every sound thinking that in any time someone could find out me and my mother would be living in the Mancinis in the closet and could tell the SIM and they would come for us and do terrible things to us. I would also be really lonely because I wouldn´t be able to go outside and play with al my friends and be free!

Another example that I could think of that is similar to what Anita is going through is in the program Desperate Housewives. Theres this episodes about a women that hides her son in the basement and no one knows that he is there only his mother and his brother. He was reallyy scared and wanted to come out because he felt like he was in prison only that he didnt see anyone.

No hay comentarios: